Child Fund International
Duties and Responsibilities of the Intern
- Actively participate in the prompt processing of general correspondences between children and sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and high-quality retrieval of sponsor mail from the Donor Portal.
- Promptly upload electronic mail from children to the Letter Translation Exchange.
- Print donor mail and submit it to Implementing Partners.
- Process sponsor inquiries on the Sponsorship system (SalesForce).
- Follow up on responses to sponsor inquiries from Implementing Partners.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- Possess strong interpersonal communication skills, enabling effective interaction with employees at all levels.
- Proficient in written and oral communication in English, with fluency in Swahili.
- Computer proficiency in general office software applications, such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Education and Certifications
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in international development, child development, community development, or a related field.
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the criteria are encouraged to submit their applications, which should include a cover letter and an updated CV, to KenyaHR@childfund.org. Please use “Sponsor Relations Intern” as the subject title. The application deadline is October 6, 2023, and applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. Candidates must be available to start in November 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to KenyaHR@childfund.org