AAR Healthcare Kenya
Job Overview: Pharmaceutical Operations Manager
Job Purpose: Reporting directly to the Health Centre Manager, the successful candidates will be responsible for overseeing pharmaceutical operations within the outpatient center to ensure effective treatment outcomes.
- Reviewing and Dispensing Medications
- Managing Inventory
- Validating Insurance Instructions
- Creating Periodic Reports
- Providing Supervision and Leadership in the Pharmacy Unit
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from a recognized Institution
- Valid practicing license from the Pharmacy and Poisons Board
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical operations after enrollment with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving abilities
If you meet the stated requirements and are interested in this position, please send your application letter and CV as a single attached file to the HR Business Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of the email, indicate the specific position and region you are applying for. The application deadline is August 11th, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com