IT Support Associate Job Description
As the IT Support Associate, your primary role is to ensure the smooth functioning of IT hardware and software across our global offices. You will be responsible for resolving IT issues, providing training, and coordinating with local liaisons and independent IT consultants. Additionally, you’ll contribute to the management of our Intranet, aid in developing our IT knowledgebase, and conduct training sessions for IT tools.
1. IT Case Resolution (40%)
- Address IT support requests from global offices, either through the case system or ad-hoc channels.
- Collaborate with technical consultants, product experts, and IT System Administrators for complex cases.
- Troubleshoot issues within a PC and cloud-based environment, including substantial video conferencing support.
- Assist in local office projects related to IT requirements.
2. Intranet Administration and Support (25%)
- Administer and support the RC Intranet hosted on SharePoint Online.
- Work with the Intranet Developer team to enhance its appearance and content.
- Handle technical requests and configuration related to the Intranet.
- Manage specific IT portals on the Intranet for improved training and communication.
3. IT Training, KB, and LMS Support (20%)
- Propose process improvements based on your frontline experience, collaborating closely with HR and the Executive office.
- Develop documentation and training materials for ongoing IT projects and orientations.
- Ensure the internal Knowledge Base (KB) remains current and accessible, in collaboration with department operations and LMS developers.
- Conduct in-person and virtual training sessions for end users and trainers.
4. Hardware Asset Support (15%)
- Maintain accurate hardware and software inventory using Salesforce and other control platforms.
- Assist in global IT asset procurement and provide support for all users.
- Conduct security checks on laptops, including software updates, malware scans, and troubleshooting.
- Ensure secure disposal of outdated hardware while adhering to data policies.
- Contribute to the development, testing, deployment, and monitoring of Intune/MDM policies.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated expertise in IT support, case management, and troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with PC and cloud-based environments, video conferencing systems, and Sharepoint Online.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with global teams and local liaisons.
- Knowledge of IT asset management and Salesforce will be beneficial.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire for excellence.
To apply for this job please visit rootcapital.org.