- Conduct nutritional assessment, Counselling, and support for study participants as per study protocol
- Should be able to conduct home visits for follow-up dietary assessments to be done at the household level as per the study protocol
- Discussing nutrition and eating habits with participants and Monitoring progress
- Perform project-level planning, monitoring, and evaluation of the nutritional activities
- Plan and coordinate dietary assessment for participants plus other study data collection as per study protocol
- Ensure smooth implementation according to ethical guidelines, management and supervision of the study protocol procedures by providing technical Nutritional support to study team.
- Participate in developing Standard Operating Procedures for the study procedures then plan and conduct protocol-specific trainings to the study team.
- Guide data team on data collection instrument choices and review of data collection CRFs for appropriateness to protocol procedures.
- Maintain regular liaison with Section lead, Principal Investigator, and other collaborators including planning expert meetings and discussions for the project.
- Provide periodic reports to the section head and study Principal Investigator
- Any other duty as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor of Science in Food Science and Nutrition; Food Nutrition and dietetics or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution
- Trained in Integrated management of acute malnutrition (IMAM)
- Trained in Maternal Infant and Young Child Nutrition (MIYCN)
To apply for this job please visit erecruitment.kemri.go.ke.