Position: Office Assistant II (UG4)
Reporting to: Administration Officer
Job Purpose: The candidate will be responsible for providing high-quality cleaning and messengerial services in the Fund.
- Perform tasks of sweeping, dusting, and vacuuming; shampooing carpets.
- Maintain safe custody of office keys during working hours.
- Deliver files to designated offices.
- Furnish staff with office supplies as instructed.
- Ensure facilitation of opening and closing of offices.
- Deliver written and oral messages.
- KCSE or its equivalent.
Competencies: The competencies required for Driver II and Office Assistant II are:
- Ability to take work instructions.
- Attention to detail.
- Work habits and attitude.
- Code of Conduct/Ethics.
Interested applicants are required to send a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae, and copies of certificates/testimonials by hand/courier in an envelope that is clearly marked indicating the position applied for OR drop the application to the Mail Office, Social Security House, Bishops Road, Block ‘A’, Western Wing, Ground Floor by Monday, 11th December 2023, at 5.00 p.m.
All letters should be addressed to: The Managing Trustee/CEO National Social Security Fund P.O. Box 30599-00100 NAIROBI
Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised that the Fund does not have any agents and will undertake this recruitment without charging any fees whatsoever.
NSSF IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY AND GENDER EQUALITY.