Reporting to: Administration Officer
Job Purpose: The candidate will be responsible for driving and maintaining Fund vehicles.
- Drive Fund vehicles.
- Load, unload, and perform necessary handling operations in connection with materials being transported.
- Verify descriptions and quantities of all items picked up or delivered.
- Maintain motor vehicles and related equipment by identifying, scheduling, and/or reporting necessary repairs.
- Repair minor faults and clean Fund vehicles.
- Perform necessary clerical tasks incidental to the operation of motor vehicles and related equipment (e.g., make entries in the work ticket as required).
- Perform clerical duties in field offices (e.g., completion of forms, taking fingerprints).
- KCSE or its equivalent qualification.
- Valid Driving License.
- At least two (2) years of driving experience.
Interested applicants are required to send a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae, and copies of certificates/testimonials by hand/courier in an envelope that is clearly marked indicating the position applied for OR drop the application to the Mail Office, Social Security House, Bishops Road, Block ‘A’, Western Wing, Ground Floor by Monday, 11th December 2023, at 5.00 p.m.
All letters should be addressed to: The Managing Trustee/CEO National Social Security Fund P.O. Box 30599-00100 NAIROBI
Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised that the Fund does not have any agents and will undertake this recruitment without charging any fees whatsoever.
NSSF IS AN EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY AND GENDER EQUALITY.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com