Mission Statement for the Role:
- Recruit and develop a highly efficient commission agents team to meet the business objectives of the organization.
- Recruit, engage, activate, and generate revenue from commission-only agents. Leverage business by activating and improving commission-only agent productivity.
- Responsible for hitting a target of 1265 new installations in the first 12 months of joining while adhering to the prescribed sales process laid by Poa Internet.
- Responsible for recruiting a team of 50 commission-only agents in the first 12 months from the joining date.
Key SMART Results for A-Player
- Recruit a team of 51 sales agents in the first 12 months from the date of joining- First 12 months of joining
- Ensure an average of 50% of total agents recruited as active agents at any given month- First 12 months of joining
- Responsible for generating an average monthly productivity of 6 sales per agent- First 12 months of joining
- Responsible for generating 1265 new installs in the first 12 months from the date of joining by recruiting, engaging, and activating the commission-only agents- First 12 months of joining
Level of Management Experience Required (Mandatory & Nice to Have)
- Mid-supervisory level management with not less than 3 years of sales experience, 1 year of which should have been spent leading a >5 sales team
Department stage of development where this role sits
Key Competencies Criticality (H, M, L)
- History of recruiting and managing exceptional performing commission-only sales agents while delivering results including Retail agents/dealers, foot soldiers, and centre of influence people – H
- Proven track record of exceeding team sales targets while managing a team of at least 10 people – M
- Eagerness to work for success-based performance and not just a salary – H
- Good knowledge of agency sales model and must demonstrate understanding of how to manage, motivate, and drive performance through agents and indirect channels – M
- Willing and able to get down and grubby on the ground in the areas we operate. Tactical, scrappy, relentless – H
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills capable of influencing and delivering results in a highly cross-functional role plus excellent communication skills both written and verbal – M
Mandatory Criteria if Any with no exceptions to hiring:
- Must have owned a team sales number and demonstrated high performance
- Must have managed a team on the ground in the field, preferably within the communities we serve
- Must have operated in a business with similar Values and DNA to Poa! to ensure cultural alignment
To apply for this job please visit poainternet.bamboohr.com.