Competition Authority of Kenya
Reference Number: CAK/06.08/2023
- The Authority does not guarantee employment after completion of the Internship Program.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Diversity balance considerations will be applied in the selection process.
Applicants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or any equivalent qualification from a recognized institution in one of the following disciplines: Procurement, Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Administration.
- Those who have previously benefited from the Authority’s Young Professionals and Internship Programs are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be below 35 years of age.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying, please submit your application, quoting the respective Job Reference number, to:
The Acting Director-General Competition Authority of Kenya P.O. Box 36265-00200 NAIROBI.
You can submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application should include the following documents:
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of National Identification Card
- Certified copies of Academic and Professional certificates
- Names and contacts (telephone and e-mail) of three (3) professional/academic referees.
Applications close on 14th August 2023 at 17:00 hours. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com