ADT Insurance Agency
We are seeking an ideal candidate to oversee and optimize daily office operations. Your responsibilities as an office administrator will include scheduling client meetings, facilitating communication between departments, and efficiently managing various tasks in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensure effective communication both internally and externally.
- Provide a welcoming experience to office guests.
- Act as Personal Assistant to the Director.
- Handle collections.
- Supervise the maintenance of office areas, equipment, and facilities.
- Collaborate with IT, phone, and building personnel when necessary.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned in alignment with the Job Description.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in a similar field.
- An added advantage if the candidate has previously worked in an insurance-related company.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org