HOW TO APPLY
Please respond with a complete resume and cover letter using the ‘Apply to Position’ button on this page.
Candidates must have a laptop or a desktop with a webcam, headset and high speed internet connection to appear for a video interview.
Do NOT apply more than once for this position because it may result in your application being rejected.
After you apply, you will receive an email with a link to a page where you can tell us more about yourself. This is a required step for you to complete in order to be considered for this position.
After reviewing your response we will then email you regarding next steps. For all correspondence regarding your application continue to only use the email that you used initially to apply to this position.
All emails from us will come from an email address that will contain ‘cloverleaf-care.breezy-mail.com‘ in the email address. These emails can sometimes end up in your email spam folder. Please make a note of this email address so that you are able to identify emails related to this position. All our emails come from a secure server that hosts our career portal. If you find an email in your spam folder then select the email and then mark it as not spam. Future emails should then come to your Inbox.
Do *not* email to any company email addresses because these responses will be lost. Do *not* call the company – all inquiries for this position are being managed online. You will receive an email from us at each step in the process! We meet qualified candidates who have progressed to the interview stage in our remote hiring process.
Please note that this is a 100% remote position. You will need to have a reliable high-speed internet connection. Staying continuously connected is a core part of our culture, and we thrive in a “virtual real” environment during the workday.
SUMMARY / JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you an outgoing customer service professional with 3+ years experience looking for a promising career in services management and coordination?
We are a rapidly expanding healthcare services company in the US and looking to hire a customer service professional to support our growing needs with scheduling shifts, customer service and human resources functions.
We would love to speak with you if you have excellent spoken and written English skills, have a college degree, and are a motivated self-starter with outstanding time-management abilities. Experience in customer service in a team environment is required.
If you match this profile, have a strong background in a team environment, and are looking to make a career working for a progressive US healthcare company then we would love to talk to you!
You will be working full-time from home during the US day shift (6:30PM – 3:30AM East Africa Time, M-F).
The Customer Service Representative will perform the following job functions:
- Schedule and coordinate day to day activities of healthcare workers.
- Screen and hire caregivers.
- Communicate regularly with field staff, develop strong interpersonal relationships, promote the employer’s brand and ensure that we retain the best talent.
- Staff client shifts by matching the best caregiver with each client.
- Take initiative to build strong rapport and relationships with US based team members.
- Manage the service delivery platform to meet company’s standards.
- Answer phone calls and provide excellent customer service.
- Prepare daily and weekly staffing reports.
- Support payroll functions.
- Provide HR support to healthcare workers.
- 3+ years experience in a Customer Service role.
- Flair communication skills in English, both spoken and written is a **MUST**.
- Expert level computer experience with documents, sheets and web applications is a **MUST**.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, dependable and multi-tasker.
- Self-starter with superior time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with phone. with US or UK consumers.
- Must demonstrate crystal clear phone call voice quality and clear HD video quality using home office equipment during the hiring process.
- Dedicated home office space.
- Shift timing – 6:30PM – 3:30AM EAT, M-F.
- Strong work ethics, respectful and a professional attitude towards work.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Competitive pay!
- Promising career advancement opportunities working for a professional organization with industry leading processes and cutting edge technology.
- Permanent Work from Home(WFH) in a positive, friendly and fun work environment.
- Training, education.
- Receive recognition and incentives from management.
To apply for this job please visit cloverleaf-care.breezy.hr.