Job Title: Reconciliation Agent
We are searching for a skilled and meticulous Reconciliation Agent to join our Credit & Collections Team. The Reconciliation Agent’s primary responsibility is to ensure the accuracy and integrity of payments by comparing and reconciling various accounts, statements, and transactions. The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, exceptional attention to detail, and a good understanding of financial processes.
- Accurately record all received payments and ensure prompt entry of payment data into our accounting system.
- Support the collections team by preparing accurate account statements and responding promptly to related inquiries.
- Assist in enforcing written-off policies, ensuring precise reconciliation and up-to-date payment status against write-offs.
- Address payment-related queries and other inquiries from the sales team management.
- Assist Credit Analysts by ensuring well-organized reconciliations to maintain accurate KYC processes.
- Maintain proactive communication with Operations team members to swiftly resolve post-delivery or delivery-related issues.
- Prepare necessary communications, such as demand letters, accurately and in a timely manner, as required by the collections team.
- Identify process gaps and propose potential solutions to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Execute any additional tasks assigned by the Credit & Collections Manager.
- Validate all sales according to the provided validation script and promptly resolve any inconsistencies by closely collaborating with Operations team members.
- Proven experience (0-3 years) in reconciliation, accounting, or a similar financial role.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet applications, such as Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency in accounting software is advantageous.
- Excellent analytical skills with great attention to detail.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills for collaboration across teams and clear communication of findings.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving skills to efficiently identify and resolve discrepancies.
- A proactive attitude, self-motivation, and a willingness to take ownership of tasks.
- Experience in process improvement initiatives is a plus.
Who You Are:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Not hesitant to take initiative.
To apply for this job please visit www.careers-page.com.