Your Role and Responsibilities
As part of your role, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Conduct technical inspections, installations, and test protocols for shop outlets, ensuring proper calibration and commissioning of KOKO Points.
- Verify that all deployed network hardware meets quality and regulatory requirements, and adhere to installation, calibration, and maintenance schedules as per set metrics.
- Troubleshoot system and hardware errors, employing a structured approach to resolve technical issues promptly and prevent future occurrences.
- Thoroughly document all activities by completing forms, reports, logs, and records using provided tools. Efficiently manage work orders, instructions, and schedules to meet daily targets while maintaining high-quality output.
- Continuously identify opportunities for improvement and communicate them to your line manager and/or engineering team to uphold exceptional work standards.
- Ensure that tools and equipment assigned to you are well-maintained and in good operating condition. This includes following operating instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, maintaining adequate supply levels, and conducting regular maintenance.
- Prioritize customer satisfaction by maintaining professional conduct and effective engagement.
- Adhere to all Health, Safety, and Environmental policies and procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
Your Qualifications and Skills
To excel in this role, you should possess the following:
- A Diploma/BSc degree in Engineering or a related technical field.
- At least 1 year of experience in field operations or a similar technical capacity.
- Proficiency in testing, troubleshooting, servicing, and repairing electronic equipment.
- Familiarity with plumbing repairs, maintenance processes, methods, and installation techniques.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, along with keen attention to detail.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- The ability to work effectively both as part of a team and independently with minimal supervision.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.