Helen Keller International
- Ensure the project’s successful implementation:
- Collaborate with the Nutrition Program Manager to develop a comprehensive monthly activity work plan and consistently monitor progress.
- Provide support to the Nutrition Program Manager in creating high-quality monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual reports.
- Integrate the project plans into the County health and nutrition annual work plan (AWPs) for seamless coordination.
- Actively participate in county planning and coordination meetings to foster effective communication.
- Monitor project progress and document achievements:
- Track and assess project performance while meticulously documenting the accomplishments.
- Capture compelling human interest stories and identify best practices from the project’s execution, facilitating learning and replication in other project areas.
- Conduct day-to-day monitoring of the project’s activities and offer constructive feedback to enhance its performance.
- Plan and execute project data reviews, documented findings and recommendations, and collaborated with counties to implement agreed-upon actions.
- Organize project coordination forums with internal and external stakeholders:
- Engage in technical working groups and coordination forums with stakeholders at the county level.
- Establish efficient communication channels and foster collaboration with County and sub-county health management teams.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition, public health, or an equivalent field.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Swahili.
- Possess a solid understanding of vitamin A supplementation and deworming program policies and strategies in Kenya.
- Proficient in data analysis and adept at producing high-quality reports.
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize tasks effectively, overseeing multiple responsibilities while setting clear objectives.
- Skilled in using computer applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Outlook.
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
- Exhibits creativity, an open-minded approach, flexibility, and a strong drive for self-learning.
- Works well within a team, displaying excellent interpersonal skills.
The application deadline is 31st July 2023.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to send their cover letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELEN KELLER INTL.
- DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, TEST, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).
- DOES NOT ASK FOR INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS’ BANK ACCOUNTS.
- DOES NOT RECRUIT THROUGH ANY RECRUITMENT AGENCY.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
- We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need to request an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact us at the email above
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com