Internship Opportunity for Mechanical Engineering Students
Are you a passionate and ambitious Mechanical Engineering student eager to gain hands-on experience in the field? We have an exciting internship opportunity just for you! Farmers Choice is offering a dynamic internship program designed to provide practical training and exposure to real-world mechanical engineering projects. As an intern, you will work closely with our experienced team, contributing to various engineering initiatives and gaining valuable insights into the industry.
- Engineering Support: Collaborate with the engineering team to assist in designing, developing, and testing mechanical systems and components. You’ll get to see the entire engineering process in action, from concept to implementation.
- Research and Analysis: Conduct research and analysis on mechanical concepts and technologies to support project planning and decision-making. Our mentors will guide you throughout the research process.
- CAD Design and Modeling: Use Computer-Aided Design (CAD) software to create detailed drawings and models of mechanical systems. This will enhance your technical design skills.
- Prototyping and Testing: Help build prototypes and conduct tests to evaluate the performance and functionality of mechanical designs. You’ll learn hands-on skills and identify areas for improvement.
- Documentation: Assist in preparing technical documentation, reports, and presentations to effectively communicate project progress and outcomes. Strong communication and documentation skills are essential for success.
- Safety and Compliance: Adhere to safety guidelines and industry standards during the internship. You’ll learn about the importance of safety measures in engineering projects.
- Team Collaboration: Engage in collaborative discussions and team meetings, sharing ideas and insights to foster a dynamic learning environment. You’ll work with diverse teams and learn from experienced professionals.
- Continuous Learning: Take advantage of learning opportunities, workshops, and seminars offered during the internship. We encourage active learning and skill development.
- Enrolled in a recognized university pursuing a degree/diploma in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- Strong academic record with a passion for engineering and problem-solving.
- Basic understanding of engineering principles and concepts.
- Proficiency in computer skills, including Microsoft Office and CAD software (SolidWorks, AutoCAD, etc.).
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team.
- Positive attitude, adaptability, and willingness to learn.
- Prior internship experience or extracurricular projects in engineering will be an added advantage.
The attachment positions will start in August
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@farmerschoice.co.ke