MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (MG8)
The trainees will join a diverse team of professionals in delivering high-quality service to customers. Initially, successful candidates will undergo six (6) months of intensive training in all departments in the organization. This involves inter-departmental rotation to develop familiarity with the organization and its functions. At the end of this period, the trainees will be evaluated for permanent employment within the organization.
- Undertake inspection of employer records to ensure compliance with the NSSF ACT.
- Facilitate the registration of new employers, employees, and voluntary contributors in collaboration with the Registration Officer.
- Update and maintain zonal records, including employer lists, contribution registers, defaulters list, penalty, and bounced cheques.
- Monitor and follow up on employer compliance.
- Prepare inspection and zonal reports.
- Carry out the registration of employers, employees, and voluntary contributors in collaboration with the Compliance Officers.
- Validate employer returns and generate Unique Payment Numbers for receipting.
- Facilitate clearance of the Suspense account by establishing correct NSSF numbers.
- Receive and document legitimate benefit claims applications.
- Open claim files and capture the data into the system.
- Receive claims from the Documentation section, sorting, and batching for awarding into the system.
- Capture claims into the system to determine amounts payable and bank details of payee(s).
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institution.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
Interested applicants are required to send a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae, and copies of certificates/testimonials by hand/courier in an envelope that is clearly marked indicating the position applied for OR drop the application to the Mail Office, Social Security House, Bishops Road, Block ‘A’, Western Wing, Ground Floor by Monday, 11th December 2023, at 5.00 p.m.
All letters should be addressed to: The Managing Trustee/CEO National Social Security Fund P.O. Box 30599-00100 NAIROBI
Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised that the Fund does not have any agents and will undertake this recruitment without charging any fees whatsoever.
NSSF IS AN EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY AND GENDER EQUALITY.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org