Aga Khan University Hospital
- Receive and analyse all specimens in the Laboratory
- Maintain appropriate internal controls on all processes in the Laboratory to ensure validity of reports.
- Monitor and manage routine and planned preventive maintenance of equipment in the Laboratory.
- Perform tests with maximum efficiency utilizing reagents appropriately by following laid down standard operating procedures to achieve expected turn-around time.
- Communicate urgent/critical/abnormal test results to appropriate clinicians with recommended period of time and maintain appropriate documentation.
- Observe/comply with Health & Safety requirements in the laboratory by maintaining high standards of hygiene and general cleanliness in the work area.
- Participate in quality improvement and patient safety initiatives
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institute
- Registered with the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technician & Technologist Board
- 3 years working experience.
- Current practicing license
- Valid Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Well versed in the required discipline
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
To apply for this job please visit aku.taleo.net.