M.P. Shah Hospital
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive and analyze laboratory specimens.
- Maintain appropriate internal controls in the laboratory to ensure validity of reports.
- Manage routine and planned preventive maintenance of equipment
- Perform tests with maximum efficiency ensuring maximum utilization of reagents and time following laid down standard operating procedures.
- Communicate urgent/critical/abnormal test results within recommended period of time and maintain appropriate documentation.
- Observe/comply with Health & Safety requirements in the laboratory by maintaining high standards of hygiene and general cleanliness in the work area.
- Participate in quality improvement and patient safety initiatives
- Participate in continuous medical education
- Receive specimens for pathology and carry out appropriate testing observing internal quality checks to ensure validity of test results.
- Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor or designee
Qualifications & Requirements
- Higher Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Registration with Kenya Medical Laboratory Technician and Technologists Board is mandatory
- Minimum 3 (three) years’ working experience
- Demonstrable computer literacy
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates in the above position are encouraged to forward their CVs and application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27th October 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com