- The Academy is seeking to appoint an experienced Junior School Librarian.
Skills and Competencies:
- A graduate with a Bachelors’ degree / Diploma in Library & Information Science
- Experience working in a school library will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of two years’ work experience in a reputable institution.
- Ability to enforce the library as a learning resource centre.
- Good intra and interpersonal skills.
- Good ethical standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Innovative and creative individual.
- Good planning and organisation skills in managing library resources.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Approachable with good customer service skills.
- Experience in using Library Management Systems
Method of Application
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to Oshwal Academy’s Human Resource Department through email@example.com.
Please indicate the job title when submitting your application.
The application closing date is 25th October 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org