Muranga County Government
Murang’a County Government Internship Program 2023
The Murang’a County Government Internship Program is a government initiative aimed at providing college graduates with valuable hands-on experience and skill-building opportunities. The primary goals of the program are to enhance their employment prospects, foster networking, and encourage entrepreneurship. The Murang’a County Government is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants. However, in accordance with policies established by the Murang’a County Assembly that govern these internship programs, preference will be given to residents of Murang’a County while maintaining regional balance principles.
Requirements for Appointment
To be eligible for an internship position, a candidate must:
- Be a Kenyan citizen aged 35 years or younger.
- Be an unemployed graduate from a recognized training institution who has completed a certificate, diploma, or degree course in the relevant field within the last five years.
- Not have previously participated in a similar internship program or gained work experience related to their field of study since graduation.
- Not currently be employed in a formal capacity.
Internship Duties and Responsibilities
Interns will be responsible for the following tasks, among others:
- Fulfilling duties assigned by supervisors as agreed upon.
- Documenting the skills acquired during their deployment.
- Actively participating in relevant mentorship activities and other program-related responsibilities.
Duration of Internship
The internship program will run for a non-renewable period of twelve (12) months.
Interns will receive a stipend as determined by the County Government.
Method of Application
Vacancy details can be found on the official website: www.murang’a.go.ke.
Applicants should apply through our online portal at http://apply.murang’a.go.ke on or before October 4th, 2023.
- Any form of canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities, and persons living with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance certificates, and any other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Previous applicants for the same position should reapply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
To apply for this job please visit apply.muranga.go.ke.