Muranga County Government
Qualifications for Selection
To be considered for an internship role, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Kenyan citizen aged 35 years or younger.
- Be a recent graduate from a recognized training institution, having completed a certificate, diploma, or degree program in the relevant field within the last five years.
- Have not previously participated in a similar internship program or gained work experience related to their field of study since graduation.
- Have not previously held formal employment.
The duties encompass, but are not limited to:
- Fulfilling assigned tasks as agreed upon with supervisors.
- Documenting the skills acquired during their deployment.
- Actively engaging in mentorship activities and any additional tasks designated for the program.
The internship period will be twelve (12) months and will not be extendable.
Interns will receive a stipend at a rate determined by the County Government.
All internship applications should include supporting records/certificates/transcripts from the applicant’s university/college or relevant institution.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive communication.
- Application deadline is September 11, 2023.
- Any form of canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will need to present original identification cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearances, and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications, please visit apply.muranga.go.ke to apply.
To apply for this job please visit apply.muranga.go.ke.