County Government of Kitui
Requirement for Appointment:
- Must be between 20 – 45 years of Age with a national ID;
- Must be an active resident of the village in which the profiling exercise is being undertaken;
- Minimum academic qualification of a post-secondary qualification from a recognized institution, preferably in Agricultural Sciences, Agribusiness, Statistics, Social Sciences, Community Development & related disciplines;
- Demonstrate some experience in agriculture or agribusiness & interactions with farmers;
- Must own a smartphone & be computer literate;
- Must be able to communicate in Kiswahili, English & the local dialect in their locality;
- Ability & willingness to remain personally involved & committed on a full-time basis; and
- Strong past experience in community mobilization & training farmers on agricultural value chains.
Method of Application
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, a National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and hand-delivered to the respective Ward Administrator’s offices. The applications should be addressed to the:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
To apply for this job please visit P.O.%20Box%2033-90200, Kitui..