Base Titanium Limited
Degree Option: Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (Plant Option) or Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering
To be eligible for consideration in the 3-month Attachment Programme, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled in a Kenyan University or accredited College or Polytechnic, preferably in their 3rd, 4th, or 5th year for Degree Students.
- Possess a valid Indemnity Insurance and provide proof of the same.
- Not have previously participated in an attachment with Base Titanium.
- Complete registration on the ITAP portal at http://www.nita.go.ke/itap/
- Fill out the NITA Industrial Attachment Contract completely.
- Complete the online candidate profile with all the required information.
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Hold an endorsement letter from a University/College indicating that the attachment aligns with their field of study.
- Submit relevant supporting documents as one complete PDF or Word file not exceeding 1MB. This includes a cover letter, CV, National ID, PIN Certificate, an endorsement letter from your institution, NITA form, transcripts, and academic certificates.
Due to high interest in the program, we advise applicants to submit their applications through the Training Superintendent via www.basetitanium.com/careers/ or by dropping off the application at the HR Desk or the main gate. Ensure that you fulfill all the requirements of the online application process.
Only applications meeting the above criteria will be considered, with preference given to candidates from the mine-affected areas. The application deadline is 9th August 2023, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The base is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
To apply for this job please visit basetitanium.com.