To be eligible for this opportunity, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 35 years.
- Currently be a 1st-degree student (Undergraduate) in your 3rd, 4th, or final year of study, or a Diploma student in your final year at a recognized University.
- Have a valid introduction letter from your university.
- Be available full-time for the entire three-month duration of the program.
Please take note of the following:
- The application deadline is Sunday, 6th August 2023.
- All applications must be submitted online following the process outlined below (Application Guidelines).
- You can only apply for the opportunity after successfully registering on our e-recruitment portal.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The Authority will not extend the Attachment Program.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted.
- The Authority does not charge any fee for this process.
- A monthly stipend of Kshs. 7,000 will be paid, subject to applicable statutory deductions.
- If selected, candidates will be required to provide proof of a valid Personal Accident Insurance Cover, copies of KRA PIN certificate, NHIF, NSSF, ID card, and Bank Account details.
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and click on the ‘Register’ button to begin the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- Log in by visiting https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and entering your username and password to access your account.
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, under the tab ‘Candidate Profile’, click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile following the provided instructions. Remember to complete all mandatory fields and check the box to finalize the profile.
- To view available job postings, click on the ‘Employment Opportunities’ tab on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the ‘Job Search’ section, click the ‘Start’ button to see all vacancies.
- Click on a specific job posting to view the details of the position.
- To apply, click the ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page and follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Once you have filled in all mandatory fields, review and accept the ‘Data Privacy Statement,’ then click the ‘Send Application Now’ button to finalize the process.
For any challenges during the application process or if you experience a delay in receiving an email notification, please reach out for assistance at email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.kra.go.ke.