Peach Cars KE
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist to generate and process invoices and Electronic Tax Registers (ETR) receipts.
- Upload receipts and invoices on different platforms: MEGA platform
- Track and analyze Finance Key Performance Indicators and Metrics.
- Process payments through bank or Mpesa transfers
- Work closely with the admin team on procurement activities (laptop acquisitions, airtime top ups, administrative payments)
- Manage Mobile wallets by topping up accounts, handling reconciliations and direct expenses.
- Perform bank reconciliations and provide clear narration on bank statements. Approve and process payments and confirm inbound payments.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records through Peach bookkeeping systems.
- Collaborate with other departments internally to reconcile payments and provide clarifications on transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- CPA certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience in finance.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other financial software.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Effective communication skills for collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Method of Application
If you meet the aforementioned requirements and are interested, please submit a CV and statement of purpose to firstname.lastname@example.org. Recruitment for this role will be conducted on a rolling basis.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com