In order to be considered for an internship position, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Possess a relevant degree or diploma from an accredited institution.
- Fall within the age bracket of 20 to 35 years and be a Kenyan youth.
- Have successfully completed their training and graduated after 2018.
- Provide a recommendation or reference letter from their respective University or College.
DESIRED PERSONAL QUALITIES
To be eligible for selection, applicants should exhibit the following personal attributes:
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to ethical behavior and honesty.
- Display a proactive and dynamic nature, driven by goals and self-motivation.
- Exhibit exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work effectively as part of a team and possess problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in computer skills is required.
Method of Application
APPLICANTS TO NOTE
- The deadline for application is Friday, 15th September 2023
- ONLY selected candidates will be contacted;
- Beneficiaries of internship programs from any other institution are not eligible;
- Incomplete applications will not be considered;
- The Authority does not guarantee employment after completion of the Internship program and the internship is not renewable;
- Monthly Stipend payable is Kshs.25,000 for degree holders and Kshs.20,000 for diploma holders and is subject to statutory deductions;
- Once selected, candidates will be required to submit proof of a valid Personal Accident Insurance Cover, Certificate of Good Conduct, KRA PIN Certificate, NHIF, NSSF, and Bank Account Details; and
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- All communication will be made from the official email firstname.lastname@example.org or the official telephone numbers 0717105233/0208013844/0202722222. Beware of conmen.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should download and fill in the KURA Internship Program Application Form available at www.kura.go.ke careers section, and send it together with a cover letter, certified copies of relevant certificates and testimonials, a resume/curriculum vitae, copy of national identity card/passport in pdf format to email@example.com
The subject heading of your email should contain the internship area you are interested in for example CIVIL ENGINEERING INTERNSHIP APPLICATION cover letter should be addressed to:
The Director General
Kenya Urban Roads Authority (KURA)
Barabara Plaza, Block D, Mazao Road, Off South Airport Road, JKIA
P.O. Box 41727-00100, GPO, NAIROBI
To apply for this job please visit kura.go.ke.