McKinsey & Company
To be eligible for this position, you should have:
- Completed an undergraduate or master’s degree with an outstanding academic track record.
- Less than one year of continuous work experience in any industry.
- A proven history of leadership demonstrated through extracurricular activities or in a work environment.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving abilities.
- The capability to collaborate effectively within a team.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing, in English.
As a part of our team, you will be actively involved in various aspects of client engagements. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collecting and analyzing information.
- Formulating and testing hypotheses.
- Developing and presenting recommendations.
- Providing results to client management.
- Implementing recommendations in partnership with client team members.
You will have the opportunity to enhance your existing skills and acquire new ones through our extensive training and mentoring program. Fellows benefit from regular coaching and guidance from their team colleagues. You’ll also be assigned a partner from your local office or practice to assist in shaping your career path. Furthermore, formal training and project selection support will be provided by your local office to help you develop your expertise and expand your professional network.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a one-page CV that includes your cumulative university GPA or ranking, as well as your high school mean grade.
To apply for this job please visit www.mckinsey.com.