About Exams Invigilators Kenya
We are looking for suitably qualified candidates to ensure that any test administered by the British Council runs smoothly on the test day/s and that all assigned test day duties and standards are met. The post holder will be part of Kenya Exams team. The post holder will be part of a wider pool of test day personnel, contracted to support the delivery of a variety of tests on behalf of the British Council across various locations in the country. The post holder will be required to work very closely with a team of other test day personnel and test day service providers.
- English language level of B1 (Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing skills) or equivalent (e.g. Cambridge English PET, IELTS 5)
- Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Customer Service: Experience of responding to children/ young adults and parents’ needs (as customers) in a professional manner, to a high level of quality
- Previous invigilator experience
- Awareness of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
To apply for this job please visit careers.britishcouncil.org.