City Walk Ltd
- As a Stock Auditor, you will play a crucial role in ensuring accurate and efficient management of inventory and stock levels within our branches. You will be responsible for conducting stock audits, verifying inventory records, reconciling discrepancies, and providing insights to improve inventory control processes. This role requires strong attention to detail, analytical skills, and the ability to work independently.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct regular stock audits to verify physical stock levels against recorded data.
- Perform accurate and detailed counts of stock items, ensuring adherence to inventory control policies and procedures.
- Compare physical stock counts with inventory records, identify discrepancies, and investigating potential causes.
- Reconcile any discrepancies through appropriate adjustments and documentation.
- Analyze stock data to identify trends, patterns, and potential issues. Generate reports and provide insights to management regarding stock accuracy, shrinkage, slow-moving items, and other relevant inventory metrics.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of stock audits, adjustments, and inventory reports.
- Identify areas for process improvement in stock management, including the implementation of more efficient inventory control procedures.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to propose and implement enhancements.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, internal policies, and industry best practices related to stock management and auditing.
- Maintain high levels of accuracy and integrity in all stock-related transactions and reporting.
- Utilize stock control systems or inventory management software to record stock movements, update inventory levels, and generate reports.
- Familiarize yourself with the features and functionalities of the systems to maximize efficiency.
- Work closely with other teams, such as purchasing, warehousing, and finance to facilitate accurate stock recording and reporting.
- Communicate effectively with team members to address stock-related issues and ensure smooth operations.
- Identify potential stock losses due to theft, damage, or other factors.
- Report any security concerns or incidents to appropriate personnel and participate in implementing preventive measures.
- Stay updated with industry trends, technologies, and best practices related to stock auditing and inventory control.
- Seek opportunities for professional development to enhance knowledge and skills in stock management.
- Diploma or degree in PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY CHAIN.
- 3-4 years of proven experience in STOCK AUDITING, preferably in a retail or warehouse environment.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in using stock management software and inventory control systems.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Physical stamina to perform physical stock counts and lift/move stock when necessary.
- Knowledge of retail operations and stock management best practices.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through www.snapstartalent.com/citywalkkenya or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com