County Government of Kericho
Your role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Conducting classroom teaching.
- Acting as a role model and providing guidance, counseling, mentoring, and motivation to the learners.
- Preparing and maintaining reports related to classroom activities.
- Ensuring the safety and security of the students.
- Assisting in the organization and facilitation of play and learning activities for the students.
- Fostering the holistic development of students, encompassing their spiritual, moral, social, mental, physical, aesthetic, and emotional growth.
- Managing Early Childhood Development Education (ECDE) classes and maintaining professional and administrative records, including schemes of work, lesson plans, daily activity schedules, and attendance registers to guarantee the safety and well-being of students.
Qualifications for Appointment
To be eligible for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Possess a minimum of a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) grade D+ (Plus) or an equivalent KCE Division IV at ‘O’ Level.
- Hold a Certificate in Early Childhood Development Education awarded by KNEC or the Ministry of Education.
- Be registered with the Teachers Service Commission (TSC), and please ensure to attach your TSC registration number.
- Include a recommendation letter from the Headteacher of the respective school mentioned in the advertisement.
To apply for this job please visit psbkericho.co.ke.