- Sales and support of insurance at the branch level, involving cross-selling insurance products, conducting consumer awareness/customer sensitization initiatives, processing insurance transactions within defined terms and conditions, and providing support to clients with claims advice and documentation.
- Collaborate with the branch management team to ensure the branch meets set targets on insurance business.
- Provide advisory services to the credit department/branch on relevant insurance policies for businesses/clients accessing credit facilities.
- Work closely with the Branch Manager and Credit team to design strategies for leveraging the existing clientele, expanding the wallet share through insurance product sales, deepening relationships, and driving revenue growth.
- Identify and leverage potential business opportunities and marketing initiatives at the branch/region, seeking necessary support from Regional or Marketing Heads to turn these into revenues.
- Ensure premium is collected as per laid-down procedures on all claims reported to the claims department.
- Provide technical guidance and claims management support to clients and branches.
- Ensure timely submission of claim documents and other requisite documents to the Claims department.
- Keep clients whose claims are being processed informed about the progress of their claims.
- Participate in regional meetings and contribute valuable ideas toward business growth.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Degree from a recognized university in a Business-related field.
- Minimum Mean grade of C+ in K.C.S.E with a C+ in Mathematics and C+ in English.
- Professional qualifications in Certificate/Diploma/Higher Diploma in Insurance, Marketing, and Fellow of the Life Management Association (FLMI).
- Good planning and organization skills with the ability to deliver effectively under strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Excellent data management skills and proficiency in the use of MS Office software applications.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Cooperative, assertive, able to work independently, and offer effective solutions.
- Ability to develop working relationships with a wide range of internal and external partners.
- Good knowledge of general insurance products and working knowledge of life insurance.
- Responsible, reliable, with leadership skills and business acumen to spot opportunities readily.
- A creative, proactive, passionate, and innovative individual with a passion for excellent results.
- Results-oriented and self-driven with a proven performance track record.
The above position is demanding, and the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate.
To be considered, your application must have:
- A copy of your ID.
- Degree certificate.
- KCSE certificate.
- Birth certificate (of self).
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the given criteria, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered, your application must be received by Friday, 8th December 2023.
Qualified candidates with a disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit eoin.fa.em3.oraclecloud.com.