Re-Advertisement for Data Collection Enumerators
Enumerators are expected to do the following:
- Visit sampled households to interview eligible respondents and collect data using a digitized prescribed tool;
- Explain to respondents at the household the objectives of the assignment and the procedures involved,
- Interpret interview questions to assist respondents in understanding them and providing appropriate answers.
- Conduct extensive and thorough visual surveys of sampled households
- Undertake further probing of responses to ensure the information provided is accurate
- Double-check information on survey information pads to ensure the accuracy of information.
- Continuously update his/her supervisor on progress and completed assignments.
- Identify and report any issues that may arise while attempting to obtain valid data.
- At least a mean grade of C- Minus or its equivalent in form four level of education.
- Computer proficiency with previous experience working with digital data collection tools.
- Experience working with household surveys.
- Candidate must be a resident of the sub-county of interest fluent in English, and Kiswahili, and conversant with the local language, exception to be given to urban centers which are considered metropolitan.
- Prior experience working on a social development project.
- Knowledge of sub-county mapping and locations.
- Able to walk long distances and work long hours.
- Strict attention to detail.
Compensation & Other Benefits
Successful candidates will be paid a rate of Kshs 2,200/= (Two Thousand, Two Hundred Shillings) per day to cater for daily wage and logistics and will be based on daily targets as will be outlined in the appointment letter. The remuneration will be payable at the end of each fourteen-day cycle of data collection
To apply for this job please visit career.cphrmgroup.co.ke.