Influx provides customer service for brands and tech companies on-demand, 24/7, every day of the year (including holidays). To achieve this, our operation consists of agents and managers working around the globe to achieve the company’s objectives.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented and thoughtful person from Zimbabwe to join our growing team!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
- Diagnose and solve the customer’s problems in German
- Communicate effectively via email and chat with our customers
- Understand the company’s products so as to answer any questions or concerns
- Coordinate effectively with peers and your manager
- Contribute to a high-performance and friendly workplace culture
What we’re looking for
- Excellent written and verbal English and German communication skills
- German proficiency level C1 and above
- 1 year experience in customer service
- An ability to quickly think on your feet
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player *
what we offer
- The flexibility of working from home, this a remote and full-time position
- Work with clients in the USA, EU, and elsewhere
- Extensive opportunities to learn from, and work with, high-performing colleagues
- Career opportunities! We’re a fast-growing startup with roles and positions to grow into
To apply for this job please visit influx.com.