Contact Centre Associate (Contract) at I&M Bank
Contact Centre Associate Purpose
The purpose of this role is to provide 24/7 Banking support to our customers on Voice, Email and Social Media with an objective of ensuring all Queries, Requests and Complaints are handled in a timely manner and in line with the I&M Service Standards resulting in market leading service experiences for all customers interacting with the Bank.
Primary Responsibilities of Contact Centre Associate
- Provide 24-7 customer support for Queries, Requests and Complaints channeled through Voice within the defined timelines and in line with the I&M Bank Standards.
- Provide 24-7 customer support for Queries, Requests and Complaints channeled through the I&M Social Media pages i.e., WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and LinkedIn within the defined timelines and in line with the I&M Bank Standards
- Respond to all engagements arising from the various I&M Digital campaigns within the defined timelines and in line with the I&M Service standards.
- Respond to customer emails received from internal stakeholders and public mailboxes within stipulated Turnaround time and in line with I&M Service standards.
- Handle Telemarketing assignments to create awareness on Bank Offerings and Outbound Campaigns such as Care Calling, Customer Onboarding and Customer Feedback Collection.
- Support customers with any queries, requests, or complaints on the Bank’s Digital Banking channels i.e., Card and Online Banking (Mobile and Internet Banking) thus driving uptake, usage and digital channel satisfaction.
- Report and escalate any emerging trends or Customer Feedback emanating from our social media handles and e-mail queues.
- A Bachelors’ Degree from a recognized University (Min – 2nd class upper or equivalent).
- At least 1 year continuous working at officer level in a customer service setting preferably in a financial institution with familiarity to the Contact Centre operations.
- Experience with social media handling and support is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 9th October 2023.
To apply for this job please visit imbank.bamboohr.com.