Maisha Bora Sacco Ltd
Job Opportunity at Maisha Bora SACCO Society Limited
Position: Debt Recovery Officer
Reporting to: Debt Recovery Supervisor
Job Purpose: The Debt Recovery Officer will work alongside the Debt Recovery Lead to ensure effective debt collection in line with the strategic plan targets. This role involves analyzing loan applications, credit data, financial information, and other relevant data to assess loan security, repayment capacity, and associated credit risk.
- Efficiently and effectively recover loans.
- Monitor remittances and discrepancies within the assigned loan portfolio.
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI): Collections for SMEs and Business members.
- Identify delinquent loans and issue notices to borrowers and guarantors.
- Identify defaulted loans and initiate recovery efforts from guarantors or asset realization in collaboration with the Debt Recovery Lead.
- Distribute member statements.
- Conduct field/business visits when necessary.
- Prepare accurate and timely weekly/monthly collection reports.
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Key Result Areas:
- Collections for the assigned loan portfolio.
- Collections for SMEs and Business members.
- Reconciliation and follow-up on expected vs. received remittances.
- Sacco Portfolio At Risk (PAR) and loan provision.
- Debt recovery reports.
To apply for this job please visit maishaborasacco.com.