- Build, maintain, and support high-performance, fault-tolerant, scalable, and distributed Platform as a Service systems using Kubernetes and related flavors like Openshift.
- Collaborate with application development teams to ensure seamless integration within the infrastructure, emphasizing scalability, reliability, and security from the outset.
- Establish and enhance team processes and workflows to optimize the efficiency and productivity of both personnel and systems.
- Lead the automation efforts for infrastructure, allowing for the seamless scaling of digital services.
- Spearhead the ‘Open source first’ initiative, positioning it as a forward-looking approach within the function.
- Provide effective team management for the cloud infrastructure team.
- Academic & Professional Education: Bachelor’s degree in an ICT-related field or Electrical Engineering.
- Professional Qualifications: Certifications in Kubernetes or Openshift, AWS or Azure Architect/SysOps/CI/CD, DevOps, and Automation.
- Experience: A total minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, with specific requirements as follows:
- 3 years of experience in Area 1 (Docker/Kubernetes/Openshift/Containers)
- 3 years of experience in Area 2 (Redhat/Linux Administration)
- 1 year of experience in Area 3 (IT Automation)
- 1 year of experience in Area 4 (Public Cloud Administration)
To apply for this job please visit eoin.fa.em3.oraclecloud.com.