Business Development Officer at Avenue Healthcare
I aim to drive product and service growth through effective marketing strategies.
- Build relationships with Community Health Promoters (CHP), physicians, discharge planners, and others to establish referral sources.
- Analyze the potential in our service area to identify target markets, such as doctor’s offices, hospital discharge desks, Assisted Living facilities, and more, to promote our agency and secure patient referrals.
- Attend educational seminars to promote Avenue Homecare and Pharmacy products.
- Engage in community liaison activities with referral sources like hospitals, home healthcare providers, skilled nursing facilities, and assisted living facilities.
- Cultivate and maintain referral relationships while following up with potential clients.
- Ensure the profitability of the business and meet financial goals and sales quotas.
- Develop and implement business development and marketing activities.
- Craft a marketing plan, set priorities, and establish a reasonable timetable for execution.
- Introduce new hospital internship partners and maintain existing relationships.
- Possess a degree in a Business-related field.
- Hold a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, with at least 1 year in business development or community outreach, preferably in a hospital setting.
- Strongly prefer experience in homecare, retail pharmacy, and administrative roles.
- Proficiency in computer and phone applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Workplace, etc.).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of homecare and retail pharmacy operations.
- Maintain a positive, outgoing, and friendly demeanor with the ability to engage with community leads and work effectively in a team.
Method of Application
To apply for the position, please email your CV and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line. The application deadline is 1st November 2023. Please use the English language for correspondence.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com