To qualify for the position of Senior Supervisor, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Age: Candidates should be between 20 and 45 years old and possess a valid national ID.
- Residency: Candidates must be active residents of the ward where the profiling exercise is taking place.
- Education: A minimum post-secondary qualification from a recognized institution is required, preferably in Agricultural Sciences, Agribusiness, Statistics, Social Sciences, Community Development, or related fields.
- Experience: Candidates should demonstrate some prior experience in agriculture, agribusiness, and interactions with farmers.
- Technology Skills: Candidates must own a smartphone and be proficient in using computers.
- Language Proficiency: Proficiency in Kiswahili, English, and the local dialect of the area is essential.
- Commitment: Candidates must be willing and able to fully dedicate themselves on a full-time basis.
- Community Engagement: Strong previous experience in mobilizing communities and training farmers on agricultural value chains is crucial.
- Complete the online form with all requested details as per the advertisement.
- Availability: Applicants should be prepared to commit to 35 consecutive days.
- Deadline: The application process ends on Monday, August 21, 2023.
- Interview Requirements: Shortlisted candidates will need to provide original documents during interviews, including their National Identity Card and Academic Certificates.
- Equal Opportunity: The County Government of Kakamega promotes equal opportunity, encouraging women and persons living with disabilities to apply.
- Communication: Only those who are shortlisted and successful will receive communication.
- Application Procedure: Visit the County Website at www.kakamega.go.ke, access the Job Offers Option, complete the Application Form, and submit it online by 11:59 P.M. on Monday, August 21, 2023.
- Accuracy: Applicants are advised to provide accurate information during the application process; providing false credentials will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Note: The Kakamega County Public Service Board (KCPSB) does not involve agents or charge any fees during recruitment. Official communication channels are limited to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number 0745888999.
- Submission: Do not submit hard copy or emailed applications; they will not be accepted.
To apply for this job please visit kakamega.go.ke.