County Government of Tana River
Requirement for Appointment of:
- Must be between 20 – 45 years of Age with a national ID
- Must be an active resident of the ward in which the profiling exercise is being undertaken) Minimum academic qualification of a post-secondary qualification from a recognized institution, preferably in Agricultural Sciences, Agribusiness, Statistics, Social Sciences, Community Development & related disciplines
- Demonstrate some experience in agriculture or agribusiness & interactions with farmers.
- Must own a smartphone & be computer literate.
- Must be able to communicate in Kiswahili, English & the local dialect in their locality.
- Ability & willingness to remain personally involved & committed on a full-time basis.
- Strong past experience in community mobilization & training farmers on agricultural value
Method of Application
All interested candidates are to address their applications to:
The County Executive Committee Member (CECM)
County Department of Lands, Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries, P. O. Box 29-70101
The applications should be hand delivered between 8.00 a.m. – and 5.00 p.m. to the CECM’s office, Lands Office next to Equity Afia Hospital, and received by 5.00 p.m. on Thursday 31st August, 2023.
All applicants must indicate the position for which they are applying, the Ward Name, and/or Sub-County on the left corner of the envelope.
The application should include; an application letter, copies of academic certificates, and a copy of the national identification Card.
Those applying for the Supervisors position should attach also their CV.
CECM – LANDS, AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK AND FISHERIES, TANA RIVER COUNTY GOVERNMENT.