Deaf Empowerment Kenya
Position: Accounts Assistant
The Accounts Assistant will assume responsibility for the day-to-day development, management, and reporting of project budgets. This includes tasks such as receiving activity requisitions, crafting budgets based on requisitions, reconciling project returns, and generating reports.
To be considered for this role, candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- A degree in finance is mandatory, along with professional qualifications in Accounting, with at least CPA II certification.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in financial management within the NGO sector, encompassing areas such as payroll, procurements, cash and bank management.
- Proficiency in performing a range of standard tasks related to financial resource management, including document screening, financial data processing, filing, and information provision.
- Strong computer skills, including familiarity with accounting software packages and their administration.
- A focus on achieving results and a positive response to feedback.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the capability to establish and sustain effective working relationships within a team.
- Consistently approaches work with enthusiasm, a positive outlook, and a constructive attitude.
- Demonstrates cultural sensitivity, assertiveness, and negotiation skills.
- Maintains composure, control, and a good sense of humor even in high-pressure situations.
- Willingness to occasionally travel to field projects.
- Knowledge of Mpesa bulk payments and statutory payments is an additional advantage.
Candidates who meet the specified qualifications and possess the required experience are invited to submit a comprehensive CV and a formal application letter (including salary expectations) to the email address email@example.com.
The application process for the aforementioned position will conclude on Thursday, August 30th, 2023, at 4:00 p.m.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org