- Prepare and submit a comprehensive Investment Proposal document to the Finance Manager monthly.
- Continuously monitor existing investments and provide advice to the Finance Manager on necessary actions.
- Monitor cash flow status and suggest required investment decisions.
Reporting and Compliance:
- Prepare Monthly Financial Reports and related analyses by the 5th day of the following month.
- File Sasra Monthly Returns by the 8th day of the following month.
- Prepare Weekly Reports by the end of each Monday.
- Prepare and file Unclaimed Financial Authority Fund return.
- Approve transactions conducted by Assistant Accountants and Accountants.
Finance and Analysis:
- Create monthly cash flow projections to ensure sufficient working capital for day-to-day business operations.
- Monitor expenses, costs, and budgets, providing performance reports on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Perform monthly revenue assurance and generate a report on revenue assurance.
- Generate the Trial balance daily and report on any inaccurate Ledgers.
Client Relations Roles:
- Ensure Loan Disbursement within the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Facilitate efficient information flow to and from members and other stakeholders, such as Banks and Investment firms.
- Maintain positive customer relations and uphold the SACCO’s image.
- Promote an environment based on Safaricom SACCO values: Customer focus, Integrity, Reliability, and Innovation.
- Hold a degree in a Business-related course from a recognized institution.
- Possess CPA Final certification and ICPAK membership.
- Have at least 5 years of relevant experience in the Financial Service Industry.
To apply for this job please visit safaricomsacco.com.