Summit Recruitment and Search
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts payable and receivable processes.
- Process vendor invoices for accuracy and completeness, ensuring they match purchase orders and receiving reports.
- Maintain accurate financial records and documentation.
- Ensure that With Holding Tax deductions are correctly deducted and remitted per statutory guidelines and deadlines.
- Perform daily cash management duties, including the recording of bank deposits, updating and distribution of cash receipt logs and posting of cash to the accounts receivable sub-ledger.
- Assist in the month end reporting process to deliver timely and accurate financial information to ensure informed decision making.
- Support the reconciliation of assigned balance sheet accounts timeously.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or any other related field.
- Must have 2-3 years and above working experience in Manufacturing.
- Proficient in using financial software and tools, such as ERP systems and MS Excel.
- Attention to Detail and Analytical skills.
- Discretion and ability to handle confidential information.
Deadline for applications: 30th March 2024
To apply for this job please visit www.summitrecruitment-search.com.