The Clark University Scholarship is now taking applications. We will provide detailed information about this scholarship, its benefits, and the step-by-step application process.
The Clark University Scholarships for 2024-2025 are fully funded undergraduate scholarships designed for international students. This prestigious program covers $15,000 to $25,000 per year for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal.
Clark University, founded in 1887 as the first all-graduate institution in the country, has since upheld its commitment to providing meaningful education that leads to positive change in the community and the world.
Clark University Scholarship Summary of the Scholarship:
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Institution: Clark University
- Location: Massachusetts, USA
- Courses Offered: Eligible Bachelor’s Programs offered at the University
- Scholarship Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: November 15, 2023
Scholarship Coverage: Recipients of the Clark Global Scholarship Program will receive the following benefits:
- A scholarship of $15,000 to $25,000 per year (for four years) if admitted to the Global Scholars Program, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal.
- If the financial need exceeds the Global Scholars award amount, students may be eligible for up to an additional $5,000 in need-based financial aid.
Eligibility Criteria for Clark Global Scholarship Program: To be eligible for the Clark Global Scholarship Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Language Requirement: English
- Eligible Countries: All countries around the world
- Applicants must be first-year students (not transfer students) who have attended school overseas for at least four years. Clark University will also consider international citizens attending school in the United States.
- Demonstrated potential for leadership in their community and the world, with a commitment to making a difference.
- Good academic results and involvement in other activities.
It is important to note that eligibility for scholarships is based on academic achievement (as indicated on the application for admission) rather than family needs. International students who may qualify for scholarships are still expected to demonstrate the ability to cover a percentage of the tuition fee, including those applying for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship or the Global Scholars Program.
How to Apply for the Clark Global Scholarship Program: To apply for the Clark Global Scholarship Program, follow these instructions:
- Create an account on the application platform.
- Dully fill out the College Scholarship Service (CSS)/Financial Aid PROFILE form.
- Submit the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE by the specified deadline.
- You will then receive detailed information, including the essay topic, on how to apply for the scholarship.
Apply now here