Embark on your academic journey in France with the exciting opportunity of the Chalhoub Scholarships for the year 2024-2025. In this article, we’ll provide comprehensive information about this scholarship, its advantages, and a step-by-step guide on how to apply.
The Chalhoub Scholarship 2024-2025 is a fully funded program designed for international students pursuing undergraduate and master’s degrees. This scholarship offers an annual stipend of €12,300, making it an excellent financial support option.
SciencesPo is a globally renowned research university known for its excellence in humanities and social sciences. It’s a place where academic rigor meets global perspectives.
The Chalhoub Scholarship is a gateway for students aspiring to study at SciencesPo. You can utilize this scholarship for undergraduate studies at the SciencesPo campus in Menton, Southern France, or for graduate-level programs in Paris.
The selection process for Chalhoub Scholarships is carried out by committees overseeing SciencesPo’s academic and merit-based scholarships. These committees comprise representatives from academic programs, SciencesPo’s strategy and development department, and the international affairs division.
- Study Levels: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution: Sciences Po University
- Location: France
- Courses Available: The scholarship covers undergraduate and master’s programs in any subject offered by Sciences Po University.
- Program Duration: 3 years for undergraduates, 2 years for master’s
- Masters: December 3, 2023 (Admissions open in late September 2023)
- Undergraduate: February 22, 2024 (Admissions open in November)
Scholarship Coverage: Chalhoub Scholarships offer the following benefits
- Undergraduate students receive €14,600 per year for their 3-year program.
- Master’s students receive €23,300 per year for their 2-year program (covering partial tuition) if they continue their studies at Sciences Po at the master’s level.
Eligibility Criteria for Chalhoub Scholarships: To qualify for the Chalhoub Scholarships, applicants must meet these criteria
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Lebanon, Syria, Qatar, Egypt, Yemen, Jordan, Oman, Iran, Iraq.
- Candidates must be accepted into Sciences Po’s undergraduate program (Menton campus) or one of Sciences Po’s master’s programs.
How to Apply for Chalhoub Scholarships: To apply for Chalhoub Scholarships at Sciences Po University in France, follow these steps
- Create an account provided link.
- Select your desired program from the list of Master’s and dual degree programs provided link for the master’s or from the undergraduate programs provided link.
- Complete your application, including:
- Requesting an academic reference
- Uploading the required documents
- Note: Official documents in foreign languages must be translated into French by a certified translator.
- Once you’ve filled out all application information and uploaded the necessary documents, submit your online application. You may be asked by the Admissions Office to add or replace some documents if they are deemed illegible or insufficient.
- No additional application is needed specifically for the Chalhoub scholarship.
To learn more about Chalhoub Scholarships, please visit the official website: