Discover exciting study opportunities in Australia! The Charles Darwin University Scholarship is now accepting applications. This comprehensive article will provide you with all the information you need about the scholarship, including its advantages and a step-by-step guide on how to apply.
The Charles Darwin University Scholarship 2023-2024 is designed for international students and offers funding for various academic levels, such as undergraduate, master’s, PhD, and training programs. There are two types of fully funded scholarships and four types of partially funded scholarships, covering up to 50% of the tuition fees.
Charles Darwin University is a forward-thinking institution that values social justice, sustainability, creativity, and collaboration. It embraces diverse passions and aims to create positive change, regardless of the scale.
Take the opportunity to explore the prestigious Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarship in the USA as well!
- Study Levels: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD / Training
- Institution: Charles Darwin University
- Location: Australia
- Deadline: Varies for each Scholarship (Click here for more details)
- Available Courses: All Undergraduate and Postgraduate Coursework Degrees offered by the University, including fields like Accounting, Business, Community Services & Social Work, Creative Arts & Design, Culinary Arts, Education, Engineering, Health, Humanities & Social Sciences, IT & Networks Engineering, Law & Legal Studies, Nursing, Psychology, Science, Environmental Science & Management, Tourism, Hospitality & Food, and more.
Scholarship Coverage: The Charles Darwin University Scholarships offer various types of support, including
- Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships (VCIHAS): 50% or 25% tuition fee coverage throughout the entire course for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degrees.
- CDU Global Excellence Award: 50% tuition fee coverage for the first year of study and 10% in subsequent years for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degrees.
- CDU Global Leader Award: 25% tuition fee coverage for the first year of study and 10% in subsequent years for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degrees.
- CDU Global Achiever Award: 15% tuition fee coverage for the first year of study for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degrees.
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) Distinction Scholarship: A one-time payment of $3,000 for the first-year tuition fee for VET qualifications.
- Higher Degree by Research: Fully funded scholarships.
- Northern Territory Scholarships: Merit-based scholarships for Higher Education undergraduate and postgraduate studies, providing $12,000 towards tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria for Charles Darwin University Scholarships: To apply for the Charles Darwin University Scholarships, you must meet the following requirements
- Language Proficiency: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Demonstrate a strong academic record and high achievements in your previous relevant studies and qualifications.
- Fulfill the academic and English entry requirements of the University.
- Hold an offer of admission to a degree at CDU.
- Not having a scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency.
- Not be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen.
Conditions for Scholarship Awardees: Applicants who receive the scholarship must adhere to the following conditions
- Maintain full-time enrollment of 40 credit points each semester.
- Pay the remaining tuition balance before each semester’s start; the tuition fee scholarship will be credited to the student account up to two weeks after the census date each semester.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress with a minimum GPA of 5.3 and no failing grades in any subject.
- The scholarship cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred to another person, course, or year.
- Awardees must pay international fees, not domestic fees.
- Obtain prior approval from the Office of International Services before withdrawing from units or courses of study or taking a leave of absence.
- Comply with the University’s
- Inform the International Office immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org of any changes in visa status, as this may lead to the termination of the scholarship.
Take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to pursue your studies in Australia with the Charles Darwin University Scholarship. Apply now and embark on an enriching academic journey!
Visit the official website to apply