Our client that specializes in fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) is looking to bring on board a Warehouse Operations Clerk
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Order picking and invoicing in SAP
- Ensuring outbound and shipment accuracy
- Packing/bundling and co-packing
- Receiving of goods and returns management from the customers
- Managed inventory and stock count in the warehouse
Qualification and Experience:
- Diploma or University degree in Supply Chain/Warehousing or equivalent, with at least two years’ work experience in warehousing of FMCG operations.
- Experience in the use of SAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Excellent reporting skills
To apply for this job please visit stratostaff.co.ke.