About the Role:
The Warehouse Intern will perform a variety of duties to ensure consistent service delivery as per assigned KPIs. This will include but not limited to Inbound Logistics, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management and Outbound Logistics.
What you would be expected to do
- Establish and manage 3PL relationships such as but not limited to local distribution agents.
- Coordinate delivery, offloading and inspection of goods at designated facilities.
- Warehouse Goods Receipt, Dispatch & Order Management
- Efficient scanning of consignment receipts with 100% accuracy in serial data.
- Effective receipt of deliveries at the warehouse with proper inspection of goods status and reconciliation against the delivery notes or consignment documents.
- Facilitation of dispatch of finished goods by physical scanning of outbound consignments and proper packaging of goods to avoid damages while in transit.
- Ensuring that all order dispatches are attended to with minimal hiccups.
- Maintain outbound serials inventory per order.
- Maintain Inventory logs associated with tracking warehouse dispatch anomalies.
- Initiating orders and following up with 3PL providers for order picking/filling.
- Ensuring that inventory is managed in accordance with best practice of FIFO.
- Conducting cycle counts, monthly stock takes and performing reconciliations.
- Ensuring proper warehousing of inventory; all products should be well racked, neatly packaged and appropriately labeled to eliminate stock mix-ups.
- Ensuring delivery to partners/EB networks is done within the set timelines.
- Timely follow ups and escalations on distribution anomalies.
- Ensure dispatch parcels are well prepared with 100% correct consignee labels with the appropriate details corresponding to those captured on the waybills appertaining recipient, product, number of parcels and weight particulars.
- Enhance the state/security of parcels for dispatch to eliminate possibilities of tampering or easily identify any aspects of tampering upon delivery.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Implement the utilization of stock cards to enable tracking of goods movement in and out by quantity per product per day.
- Take charge of stock reservations, segregation and quarantine of faulty units with proper documentation, labeling and instructions in sync with order picking procedures to avoid mix-ups.
You might be a strong candidate if you
- Hold a degree from a recognized institution preferably in Supply Chain, Data Analytics or any related field
- Have one year experience in handling products in a high volume SKU portfolio & configuration
- Have ability to work with distributors, 3PLs and field teams to ensure smooth distribution operations
- Are hands on experience on use of computer tools (Excel/Word/G-Suite/Email)
- Can work comfortably with and maintain large volumes of data in Excel/Google sheets
- Possess working experience with an ERP system is an added advantage
- Have good communication skills – both spoken and written
What We Offer
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
To apply for this job please visit sunking.com.