Website Aventus Group
Telesales Agent positions are available in Aventus Group a global consortium of FinTech companies that specializes in creating innovative financial services and offering online lending solutions in over 10 markets across Europe, Asia, and Africa. You can learn more about them at https://aventusgroup.com.
Job Description: Telesales Executive
As a Telesales Executive, your main responsibilities will include:
- Initiating sales calls to potential customers.
- Engaging customers by asking questions and maintaining active conversations.
- Understanding customers’ needs to encourage repeat sales.
- Keeping up-to-date with all products and informing customers about new offerings.
- Addressing customers’ inquiries regarding the products.
- Achieving sales targets and quotas.
- Managing customer accounts to ensure their satisfaction with company products and services.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers to foster repeat business.
- Utilizing sales scripts provided by the company to drive sales and address customer inquiries.
- Consistently meeting or surpassing daily and monthly targets for call volume and sales.
To be eligible for this role, you must have:
- A degree or diploma in marketing, communication, business administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a telesales executive for more than 2 years.
- The ability to effectively follow scripts.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good marketing skills to achieve high sales results.
- Impressive presentation skills to convincingly introduce new products to customers.
- Effective managerial skills to successfully lead a team.
- The ability to make sound sales decisions.
How to Apply
Send your CV to Johnstone.email@example.com with the subject of your email being TELESALES AGENT
To apply for this job email your details to Johnstone.firstname.lastname@example.org