Kenya National Innovation Agency
Duties and responsibilities at this level entail:
- Driving a vehicle as authorized, carrying our routine checks on the vehicles cooling oil, electrical and brake systems, tyre pressure etc.
- Detecting malfunctioning of vehicles system,
- Maintenance of work tickets for vehicles assigned.
- Ensuring security and safety of the vehicle on and off the road.
- Overseeing safety of the passengers and/or goods therein
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must: –
- Have a minimum period of three (3) years relevant work experience.
- Have Valid driving license free from any current endorsements and valid for any of the classes of vehicles which the officer is required to drive.
- Have Defensive driving certificate from Automobile association (AA) of Kenya or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Have Passed the Suitability Test for Drivers Grade I.
- Have First-Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. John Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution.
- Have Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya police.
- Have demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
To apply for this job please visit www.innovationagency.go.ke.