Our client, a car dealership company is looking for self-driven Salespeople to join their team. Your primary responsibilities will include providing detailed information to customers about our diverse range of vehicles and their features. You will engage with customers in a face-to-face setting, ensuring their needs are understood and addressing any questions or concerns they may have.
- Converting showroom visitors/ internet inquiries into customers by understanding their needs and interests and matching them to the most appropriate car.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Product knowledge- understanding the characteristics, capabilities, and features of all cars, and providing the potential customer with detailed information, including comparing different competitive models.
- Building long-lasting relationships with potential customers by giving exceptional service to improve the possibility of a sale in the future.
- Maintaining a customer database and communicating with them.
- Collaborating with team members to reach sales targets.
- Attending sales meetings
- Maintaining reporting structures in the CRM and recording sales and related activities
- Diploma/Degree in sales and marketing, business administration or related course.
- 2-3 years in sales and marketing
- A professional appearance, friendly manner, and positive attitude.
- Ability to be competitive while maintaining the client’s best interests.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service and negotiation expertise
- Passionate about sales
- Team player
- Keen to details and willingness to learn.
- A valid driver’s license and driving experience is an added advantage.
- Excellent MS Office skills especially MS excel.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org