Our client is a Aesthetics and wellness Centre , seeks to hire a receptionist who will be performing front desk customer service, answering inquiries, obtaining information for the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties, and providing a range of administrative and clerical support.
- Receiving and signing in guests, and providing them with the required information on products and services.
- Receive and handle bookings and inquiries by email, telephone, or walk-ins within a timely manner.
- Receive feedback from guests using the facilities, and address their requests, inquiries, or concerns.
- Preparing reports on various matters as reported at the reception such as complaints, suggestions, and concerns, and communicating them to the responsible Managers.
- Make and receive all telephone calls and provide callers with necessary information and assistance.
- Monitor and control of stationaries, supplies, and other consumables in the section.
- Function as a center of information for guests and staff.
- Keep abreast of attractions, current promotions, and events to provide information to members and guests on request.
- Ensure the front desk is always clean and tidy
Skill & Experience
- Diploma in Business Management
- Must have at least 2 years’ customer service experience in a busy environment
- Excellent Communication skills
- Innovative and solutions oriented
- Honest and with strong integrity
- Good Customer service skill
Method of Application
How to Apply If you meet the requirements, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with “Receptionist” in the subject line by 6th Nov 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org